Who says mindless TV can’t teach you something useful?? In this episode, we show our true colors as die hard fans of ‘The Office’ and talk about the important life lesson Jim and Pam taught us about marriage.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How and why to ‘Acknowledge and Appreciate’ your partner for their sacrifices and the simple things they do to help you
- The benefits of mindfully looking for reasons to appreciate your partner
Acknowledge and Appreciate your partner 3 times, with no expectation of anything in return.
We want to hear what you acknowledge and appreciate! Post about it on Instagram or send us a message @budandsara on Instagram. We want to re-share the most ridiculous thing we hear someone acknowledge their partner for, so don’t let us down! 😉
Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Office – US TV Series 2005-2013
- The episode where Jim and Pam go to couples counseling is Season 9, Episode 20
- A montage of scenes about Jim and Pam’s marriage, including the explanation of “Acknowledge and Appreciate”: