We’re back, we’re quarantining, and we’re here to talk about it.
We’re not people who hate spending time together, but— let’s be honest— this is a lot of time together. In this episode, we talk about how we’re coping, issues we think couples may be having, and how to get along together in isolation.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Bud staying home all day, every day
- Sara’s sweet but impossible vision of co-working together
- Bud’s grumpy wife and cool co-worker
- Division of new chores
- Communicating early rather than letting frustrations build-up
- How natural and normal it is to notice your partner’s annoying habits
- Our new bell-ringing experiment
Mindfully notice something positive about each of your family members today
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.