We spent 17 years together and 8 years married coming up with 55 things to talk about related to relationships.
Every week for a year, we sat at our kitchen table and talked into our microphones, hoping to share hope and intentional strategies to create strong partnerships.
We’d say we’ve covered the high points that we wanted to when we got started.
So—This is the last episode of Season 1. After today, we’re going to take a break to start a new list of episode ideas and connect with more potential guests.
This is a great time to scroll back into the archive and save any episodes that interest you. On today’s short recording, we’ll point you to a few of our favorites.
Sara’s Can’t Miss Episodes:
- 005: The Shopping Budget – Spend $ Without Judgement – our way to solve your conflicts around discretionary spending
- Our personality testing series, starting with 017: Personality Tests – How to Finally (!) Understand Your Partner
- One of our most commented-on episodes: 021: So… When Are You Having Kids? – why we are child-free by choice
- 028: Roadblocks to Budgeting (And How to Do It Anyway)
Bud’s Can’t Miss Episodes:
- 001: The Three-Legged Stool – Our foundational episode about what we see as the pillars of strong long-term relationships:
- 002: The Ritual – The connection practice we do every single day (The Confident Couples Podcast’s #1 downloaded episode!)
- 046: Networking as a Couple
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.