Some days in a relationship are bright and rosy and fun and games. Other days or weeks… just aren’t.
We’re currently in a season where we feel out of sync, and this episode is all about it. We’re talking about how we haven’t liked each other all that much recently (yikes, I know), and how we’re trying to fix it.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Negative patterns, where everything your partner wants makes you crazy
- Bud’s golf and nap routine that caused our most recent argument
- The cyclical nature of relationships
- How to use appreciation to get out of negative patterns and start dwelling on the positive
- Confronting negativity rather than ignoring it
- Being self-aware when you’re in a bad mood about your partner
If you’re feeling out of sync, write down three things you appreciate about your partner.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sara’s recommendation for training yourself to notice the positive things your partner does: 006: Acknowledge & Appreciate
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.