We’ve been traveling solo a lot lately, so we wanted to share what we’ve been learning. Today, we’re covering travel plans, keeping in touch, and how to underpromise and overdeliver next time you’re apart.
Our 3 Tips for Business Travel
- Be clear about when you’re leaving and when you’re getting home
- Be clear about how often you’ll be able to be in touch
- Be thoughtful about re-entry
In this episode, we talk about:
- How we share our travel schedules so we’re on the same page
- Recognizing that you may not be on your regular communication routine
- The power of text messaging
- How you can welcome your partner home in a positive way
- How you can re-enter home life in a positive way
- Whether or not Bud eats when Sara travels 😉
- Should you bring home a gift if you travel without your partner?
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.