When Confident Couples ask, we answer! I didn’t think anyone would be interested in the behind the scenes of this podcast, but I guess you are. 😉
Today, we’re answering your listener questions about the podcast, why we’re doing it, and how it has affected us this year.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What do Bud’s friends think about the show?
- What are you hoping to get out of this project?
- If there are common relationship issues that you have not had firsthand experience with, how do you plan to address them on the show?
- Do you think other couples should start a podcast together?
- What would make you quit doing this podcast?
- Many more!
Send in more questions for Bud and Sara Radio here! We are now obsessed with the “mailbag.” 😜
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Couples Retreat movie
- Sara’s favorite episode: 006: Acknowledge & Appreciate – What ‘The Office’ Taught Us About Marriage
- Bud’s favorite episode: 018: Scott & Linda Schwefel: Insights Discovery & Learning to Communicate
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.