Tis the season for work parties and networking events. Are you prepared to tackle them as a couple?
Today, we’re talking about our favorite ways to make the most of these events, and a few of our networking secrets.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Our history of going to work events together
- Learning to split up
- Setting you partner up for success if he/she doesn’t know anyone
- Red, yellow, and green light topics
- A trick for how your partner can help you if you don’t remember someone’s name
- How networking as a couple can make you stronger together than you are apart
Talk to your partner about our “introduction” trick for figuring out someone’s name.
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.