There are probably a lot of people in your life who want to be prioritized. For young couples especially, prioritizing your partner vs your family members can be really tough.
Today, we’re talking about who should be the top of your priority list. And, we’ll dive into positively managing your family relationships.
In this episode, we talk about:
- A short tangent on dealing with family over the holidays
- Sara gets fired up about putting your spouse above all others
- Public agreement, or at least not embarrassing your partner by disagreeing with them in a big, loud way
- How you’re making your family feel about your partner
- Handling communication with each family
Do something today that makes your partner feel like they’re number 1.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Four Christmases movie
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.