In this episode, we’re talking to Jocelyn and Aaron Freeman, relationship coaches, speakers, and hosts of the EmPowered Couples Podcast.
Since social media is such a tough topic for modern couples, we asked them to tackle it with us.
This interview went deep into how social media can be a distraction from connection and how to recover trust.
For both of us, our favorite part of the interview was the Freemans’ advice about creating clear agreements in your relationship. Don’t miss it!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Committing to a growth-oriented relationship
- The ways social media can become a distraction from true connection
- How to talk to your partner about their social media activity
- How to recover from social media trust-breaking events
- Agreements—99% of couples have no agreements in their relationships, only assumptions and expectations (don’t miss this! Fast forward to 25:05)
- Getting caught up in other people’s goals
Use the holidays to create your next year intentionally. Save some time on your calendar now!
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with and find out more about Aaron and Jocelyn’s work:
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.