One of the best things about being in a relationship is having a partner to travel with (at least in our opinion!). But, that’s not to say that every adventure is perfect. As a couple who travel pretty often, we’ve developed a few rules for traveling with your partner to make sure you come home still speaking and full of good stories.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Our 3 rules for traveling with your partner
- Establish travel roles and responsibilities
- Recognize your own travel idiosyncrasies
- Have patience, especially when things don’t go as planned
- Bud’s personal best time from car to airplane — Can you beat it?
- Our own travel issues
- That scary hotel room I booked us when we were studying abroad
Recognize your own idiosyncracies around travel, and have a conversation around the dumb stuff you know you do when traveling.
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.