There are so many ways that technology can keep you connected as a couple. In this episode, we’re sharing a few ideas for how we save time and energy by using different apps, AND we talk about how technology can help you connect more in person.
Plus, we spill more crazy things we do that make other people cringe, like sharing our locations at all times.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The power of texting and how “urgent” it should really be
- Email and recurring emails for reminders
- Sharing calendars
- Sharing your location—a do or a don’t?
Set up expectations on communication response time for calls, texts, and emails. When does your partner expect you’ll respond to each? Do you feel the same way?
Mentioned in this Episode:
- 5 useful iOS Shortcuts and how to use them
- Boomerang for Gmail for scheduled and recurring emails
- Bud’s method for processing his email inbox
- How to share location on iPhone
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.