Today’s episode is a listener request!
On this week’s episode, we are taking a request from a listener who asked this:
I thought of you and a potential relationship topic. My partner and I were having a discussion about how many couples do or don’t go to bed at the same time at night. I think it’s a fascinating topic! He thinks more couples go to bed at different times than I do. It’s been a discussion point in our relationship going on 14 years.
We’ll talk through the results of our super scientific Instagram poll and a few thoughts of our own.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Our exhausting trip to IKEA (completely unrelated)
- Our poll results: 73% of Confident Couples go to bed at the same time (37 votes! — 27 yes, 10 no)
- The impact of each partner’s Circadian Rhythm
- Why going to bed together is less important than making sure to take the time to connect each day or evening
- Not romanticizing how other couples approach this, or anything else
You’ll have to listen to this one to believe Bud said it 😉 — Fast forward to minute 15:50
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.