We didn’t start a relationship podcast because we have it all figured out. Just in case you’re getting that impression, we’re pulling back the curtain this week to talk about the things we’re currently struggling with.
If you feel like no one understands that relationships are tough, this episode is for you.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The fight we had 5 minutes before we started recording this episode
- Fear, uncertainty, and money scarcity
- Withholding information and communication in a relationship
- When one partner won’t budge in how they communicate
Be honest about something you’re struggling with this week. Find a way to address it directly with your partner instead of holding it in.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Our personality tests episode: “017: Personality Tests – How to Finally (!) Understand Your Partner”
- Life Dinner
- Our episode about The Ritual: “002: The Ritual – How to Communicate Intentionally, Every Day”
- Barriers to effective communication – Insights Discovery episode
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.