We didn’t always geek out about relationship development—we actually thought that being intentional, having hard conversations, and seeking marriage help were signs of weakness. Obviously, that’s all changed, and today, we’re talking about why.
This episode is for you if just the idea of listening to a marriage or relationship podcast seems dumb. We get it, and we’ve been there. Give this one a shot and see if we can talk you through a few misconceptions.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why we turned down premarital counseling
- The lie of “Isn’t love enough?”
- Why you can’t wait to work on your marriage until it’s broken
- Stuff everyone struggles with (not just you)
We want to hear from you! Share with us a lie you’ve told yourselves about working on your marriage and why you’re listening to this podcast.
Leave us a comment on Instagram.
Mentioned in this episode:
- “Acknowledge and Appreciate”
- ‘Couples Retreat’ movie – Couples skill building scene
- Our episode about the Enneagram
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.