It’s the very first Confident Couples interview! We love personality assessments, but we’re not the experts. So we’re bringing them to you.
Today, we’re talking with Scott and Linda Schwefel of Discover Yourself, a company that helps people understand one another, be more productive and successful, and build professional relationships. They use the Discovery Insights personality assessment in their work.
Bud first met Scott at a Vistage meeting in 2015 and fell head-over-heels for Discovery Insights. We both took the assessment and have benefitted from it in our marriage for the last four years. Listen in to find out why!
In this episode, we talk about:
- The four personality styles in Insights Discovery: Fiery Red, Earth Green, Sunshine Yellow, Cool Blue
- How understanding personality styles can help you be more open-minded
- How “Communication Do’s and Don’ts” can help in your marriage
- Why Scott and Linda post their personality profiles to their refrigerator in their kitchen
Interested in Insights Discovery? Get your Insights Discovery profile at DiscoveryProfile.com
Mentioned in this episode:
- What is Insights Discovery?
- Get your Insights Discovery profile at DiscoveryProfile.com
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.