Do you and your partner live on the same planet when it comes to money topics in your partnership? Income, expenses, savings, debt, everything?
We strongly believe in 100% money transparency within a marriage or life partnership. That means sharing and communicating everything about your finances together, whether it’s good, bad or ugly.
This episode is about being intentional about sharing every single detail of every single dollar.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why we think every couple should openly share with one another their income, expenses, savings, and debts
- How money transparency helps you approach family finances as a team
- How you can get started sharing openly about money if you don’t right now
- The key money topics that engaged couples need to talk about before they get married
If you don’t currently share transparently about money, let it start with you. Take your most recent credit card statement and post it to the kitchen refrigerator.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Our other episodes on money: 004: Budgeting & Money and 005: The Shopping Budget
- Aloe Blacc – I Need A Dollar (Official Video)
- 21% of Divorcées Cite Money as the Cause of Their Divorce, MagnifyMoney Survey Show
Let’s connect! Follow us at @budandsara on Instagram and send us a message with any questions about this episode.